LEGALPAY TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
LP CASE MANAGEMENT I LLP
THIS AGREEMENT IS MADE AT _________ ON THIS________DAY OF _______________ , 2021.
LEGALPAY TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at 500, 5th floor, ITL Twin Tower, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi- 110034 (hereinafter referred to as “LegalPay” or the “Company”), which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its successors and assigns) of the First Part.
LP CASE MANAGEMENT I LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership incorporated under Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and having its registered office at _____________ (hereinafter referred to as “LLP“, which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its successors and assigns) of the Second Part;
LegalPay and LLP are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually as “Party”.
- LegalPay is a litigation/ case management company which deals with risk mitigation, assessment, analysis and also provide underwriting services to the Clients.
- LLP is incorporated with the objective to provide case management services whereby it will cover a client’s Litigation Cost for a share in the litigation’s monetary award.
- The LLP is desirous of availing services from LegalPay for its case management services as specified hereinafter in this Agreement and LegalPay has agreed to provide the same, subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter contained.
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH AND IT IS HEREBY MUTUALLY AGREED, DECLARED, CONFIRMED AND RECORDED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES HERETO AS FOLLOWS:
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions shall have the meanings assigned to them:
- “Agreement” means Services Agreement between LegalPay and LLP and any all schedules, appendices, annexure and exhibits to it or incorporated in it by reference and from time to time.
- “Act” shall mean the Companies Act, 2013, any amendments, re-enactments thereof or any other legislation governing the incorporation and existence of companies in India.
- “Business Day” means a working day (other than a Saturday or a Sunday) on which banks in Delhi are open for business during normal banking hours.
- “Case Management and Diligence fee” means the fee charged by LegalPay for providing its services.
- “Client” shall mean clients of the LLP who have approached the LLP for case management services.
- “Evaluation and Assessment” shall mean collecting, reviewing, analysing a case in terms of risk assessment, risk mitigation, with the data so provided and give an opinion and feedback in term of observations, positives and negatives of accepting each case.
- “Intellectual Property” means all trademarks, domain names, logos, permits, service marks, brands, trade names, trade secrets, know how proprietary information and knowledge, technology, computer, databases, copyrights, licences, franchises, formulae, designs, rights of confidential information and all other intellectual property.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all rights, benefits, entitlements, title or interest in or to any Intellectual Property, anywhere in the world (whether registered or not and including all applications for the same).
- “Hurdle Rate” shall mean minimum XIRR on the capital contribution by the Partners of the LLP as per this Agreement, which shall be credited or paid or given to all the Partners of the LLP on their Capital Contribution before any success fee is given to LegalPay.
- “Litigation Cost” means litigation expenses including court fees, fee for obtaining second opinions, fee for further appeals, arranging emergency working capital fund or any other cost that is found to be necessary to conduct the proceedings of the case.
- “LLP” shall mean LP CASE MANAGEMENT I LLP.
- “LLP Act” means Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, any amendments, re-enactments thereof or any other legislation governing the incorporation and existence of companies in India.
- “Approval Panel” means the team of experts having distinguished professional experience in the field of law and other related subjects as may be required on case to case basis who shall provide their comments and opinions on the feasibility and viability of the case.
- “Partners” means Partners of the LLP.
- “Regulatory Authority” means any other authority appointed by the Indian Government, State Government or under Indian laws from time to time.
- “Services” means the evaluation & assessment, including risk assessment, risk mitigation and underwriting services of the litigation cases as may be referred to it by the LLP and/or in connection with the business of the LLP.
- “Services and Obligations” shall have the meaning ascribed in Clause 3.
- “Success Fee” means a return of 20% of the profits before deduction of applicable income taxes of the LLP but after deduction of the amount equivalent to Hurdle Rate to be distributed to the Partners of the LLP;
- “Territory” means the Republic of India.
- “XIRR” means extended internal rate of return, which is a measure of return used when multiple investments (at different points in time) are made.
- The headings are used for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any provision of this Agreement;
- Unless the context otherwise requires, references to the singular include the plural and vice versa, and references to any gender include all other genders;
- Unless the context specifies otherwise, references to recitals, Clauses and Schedules shall be deemed to be references to the recitals, clauses and schedules of this Agreement; and
- References to any enactment are to be construed as referring also to any amendment or re-enactment thereof (whether before or after the date of this Agreement) and to any rules, regulations or orders made under it.
- AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES
- In consideration of LegalPay agreeing to be bound by the covenants herein contained and discharging the obligations hereunder, LegalPay shall provide the Services which will include the process of assessment, planning, facilitation, evaluation and advocacy of options considering the possible risks & reward in the legal proceedings initiated by/against the Clients of the LLP, basis which the LLP shall fund the said litigation and run its business.
- SERVICES AND OBLIGATIONS OF LEGALPAY
- LegalPay shall provide Services to LLP including following:
- Evaluation & Assessment of the litigation cases as may be referred to it by the LLP;
- Providing risk assessment and risk mitigation services considering the possible risk and reward in the Litigation;
- Such other Services that may be agreed upon between the Parties from time to time.
- LegalPay expressly agrees and undertakes:
- to constitute Approval Panel as may be required on case-to-case basis;
- to perform the Services in accordance with prevailing laws;
- to diligently and efficiently carry out or ensure the performance of the Services in accordance with this Agreement in a time bound manner and to comply with the reasonable advice of the LLP;
- exercise reasonable care and diligence in accordance with standards ordinarily exercised by the members of the relevant professions;
- The relationship and dealings between the Parties shall be on a principal-to-principal basis under this Agreement. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall in any way operate, by way of implication or otherwise, to appoint LegalPay as the agent of LLP in any respect or for any purpose whatsoever.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall render either LegalPay or the LLP a partner, agent or representative of the other. Neither Party shall make any representations to any third Party or give any warranties which may require the other Party to undertake or be liable for, whether directly, or indirectly of any obligation and/or responsibility to any third Party.
- Nothing contained herein shall restrict LegalPay and the LLP from entering into similar agreements for any other purpose whatsoever. However, such agreements will not have any provisions that are in contravention or inconsistent with the provisions contained in this Agreement.
- OBLIGATION OF LLP
- LLP expressly agrees and undertakes:
- To provide timely access to correct and accurate data, information, reports and any type of communication as may be available to the LLP with respect to the legal proceedings and as may reasonably be required by LegalPay for the performance of the Services;
- To give timely directions, instructions, data and information sufficient to facilitate the Services required by the LLP from LegalPay;
- To ensure LegalPay and its employees, agents access to applicable information, data at reasonable times that LegalPay may reasonably require for the purpose of providing the Services;
- To co-operate in order to ensure the smooth working on the projects with LegalPay;
- To be responsible for all of its own compliances with Regulatory Authorities that may be required from time to time;
- To inform to its Clients well in advance regarding taking support of LegalPay by it in Case Management Services.
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF LEGALPAY
- LegalPay undertakes that all employees and representatives etc. of LegalPay shall at all times maintain strict confidentiality in respect of the data and information supplied.
- LegalPay shall, through its Approval Panel, provide risk assessment and risk mitigation Services.
- LegalPay shall give reports to the LLP on every legal matter referred by the LLP, at such frequency as may be mutually agreed, of the relative performance of the Services with respect to risk factor involved in the legal matters.
- LegalPay shall at regular intervals, through its Approval Panel, review the case progress and shall continue to provide Services in the best interest of the LLP including its Client.
- LegalPay shall maintain, hire and contract with sufficient resources as may be necessary to provide the Services.
- LegalPay shall, at all times, be responsible for all of its own compliances with Regulatory Authorities that may be required from time to time.
- FEES AND INVOICING
- In consideration of LegalPay providing the Services under this Agreement, the LLP shall pay LegalPay a Case Management and Diligence fee i.e. 2% per annum of total capital contribution raised in the LLP excluding applicable GST and out of pocket expenses incurred for providing Services. The said fee shall be invoiced at the beginning of each calendar quarter in 4 instalments by LegalPay. The quarterly fee of 0.5% to be determined as per the total capital contribution in the LLP at the beginning of each quarter and shall not be impacted by the profits or losses of the LLP. If there is any adjustment in the capital contribution by the Partners during the quarter but before the conclusion of the quarter, fee on such additional contribution will be invoiced at the time of receipt thereof.
- The management fee shall be paid by the LLP after deducting the withholding taxes as per the prescribed rates. The Parties expressly agree that LegalPay’s Case Management and Diligence fee has been determined by arms’ length negotiation between the Parties and that it is fair and reasonable according to market conditions.
- The invoiced amount shall be payable within 30 days of the receipt of the invoice by LLP. The invoice shall be accompanied by a summary of the out-of-pocket expenses, if any, incurred by LegalPay and the Services provided thereby for the relevant period.
- The Case Management and Diligence fees may be amended by the Parties from time to time on mutually agreed-upon terms.
- SUCCESS FEE
- In the event of successful exit from the case and/or realisation of revenue from client by LLP through any claim/award/decree/judgment/order etc. on disposal of the legal case, the profits from such realisation shall be distributed amongst the Partners of the LLP in the agreed ratio after payment of the relevant taxes as may be applicable.
- Further, it has been agreed between the LLP and LegalPay that the LegalPay shall be entitled to a Success Fee in compliance of following terms:
- The Success Fees is due to be paid to LegalPay upon realisation of revenue from Client by LLP through any claim/award/decree/judgment/order etc. on disposal of the legal case;
- Profits for the purpose of Success Fee means (Total Revenue- All expenses – Hurdle Rate to be paid to the Partners of LLP);
- LLP will provide complete details of computation of profits on quarterly basis to LegalPay;
- The Success Fee shall be equivalent of 20% of the profits after adjustment of the Hurdle Rate but prior to the provisions of income tax.
- In case the Profit before taxes of the LLP is lesser than the amount equivalent to Hurdle Rate due to be paid to the Partners by LLP, then no Success Fee shall be paid to LegalPay;
- The Success Fee shall be paid within 30 days of raising of invoice by LegalPay on LLP.
- The Success Fee so paid shall be subject to GST and withholding of taxes under the prevailing rates.
- The obligation to pay to LegalPay the full Success Fee shall survive even after termination of this agreement for the period of validity of this agreement.
- Clawback: Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, the Company hereby acknowledges and agrees that any Success Fee payable under this Agreement is subject to clawback. In the event the LLP is not able to meet the payment of amount equivalent to Hurdle Rate to the Partners as agreed at the end of relevant financial year or at the end of the tenure of the LLP, then the Company hereby agrees to repay the LLP an amount sufficient enough to meet the deficiency in payment of Hurdle Rate to Partners out of Success Fees received during the relevant financial year. The LLP will have to provide to LegalPay complete details of its audited financial statements/ Profits of the year/ amount equivalent to Hurdle rate and any other information as relevant to verify the claims of Clawback of LLP on immediate basis.
- REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER
- The Parties represent and warrant that the execution and delivery of this Agreement, or the fulfilment of or compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not conflict with or result in breach of or a default under any of the terms, conditions or provisions of any statute (including, without limitation, any judgment, order, injunction, decree or ruling of any court or governmental authority) or any covenant or agreement or instrument to which each Party respectively is now a Party.
- The Parties shall have full capacity, power and authority to enter into and perform their respective obligations under this Agreement. All or requisite authorizations/approvals for entering into and performing the obligations under this Agreement have been duly obtained by the Parties. Further, each Party shall take all appropriate steps to obtain any further regulatory authorizations/approvals as may be required from time to time or agreed between the Parties.
- Each Party shall, in performing its functions under this Agreement, comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and guidelines issued there under. Each Party shall notify the other Party immediately if it becomes aware of any breach on its part of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- The Parties shall, as far as practicable, ensure that high standards in terms of timelines, quality, reliability and content of the data are maintained.
- Each Party shall at all times during the term of this Agreement, provide data to the other Party and shall maintain resources and equipment as are reasonably necessary to maintain a high standard of data in terms of timing, quality, reliability, authenticity, integrity and content. In the event of any errors, or defaults, each Party shall notify the other Party of the error or default as soon as it becomes aware of any such happenings.
- Except as expressly provided herein or in a statement of service, LegalPay does not warrant any guarantee any return or guaranteed results from use of their recommendations. Further, LegalPay makes no representations or warranties about the suitability, accuracy, completeness, usefulness, appropriateness, timeliness, Legality or ownership of any recommendation made by it. LegalPay disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Further any Services provided by LegalPay to LLP shall be subject to disclaimer as attached to this Agreement as Schedule I.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Intellectual property owned by the LegalPay as the date of this Agreement and used in connection with the Services remains vested in the LegalPay.
- Each Party agrees that: (i) it shall not use the other Party’s Trademarks without the prior written consent of the appropriate entity, except to the extent necessary for such Party to fulfil its obligations under this Agreement, or use any such Trademarks in a manner likely to diminish the other Party’s Trademark’s business commercial value; (ii) it shall not knowingly use or permit the use of any mark, name, or image likely to cause confusion with the other Party’s Trademarks; (iii) it shall not knowingly use or permit any third Party to use the other Party’s Trademarks without such other Party’s consent; (iv) all goodwill and other benefits associated with use of the other Party’s Trademarks shall be passed to the other Party; and (v) all use of the other Party’s Trademarks shall be in accordance with the applicable Trademark usage policies of the other Party, and either Party shall have the right to audit the other Party’s use of any Trademarks and the quality of any services provided in connection therewith. Any Party shall obtain the prior written approval of the other Party hereto prior to the dissemination or distribution of any materials incorporating or bearing any of the other Party’s Trademarks.
For the purposes of this clause “Trademarks” means, collectively, the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, authorized in writing by the Party for use under and in the course of performing the obligation under this Agreement.
- The Parties shall at all time keep confidential all information and data received by the Parties from each other before or pursuant to this Agreement, including after its termination for a period of 5 years. The Parties shall maintain confidentiality regarding the cases being managed under the LLP to the extent possible. If any statement and disclosures are made in that regard then such statement or disclosures shall be no more extensive than what is usual or necessary to meet the requirements imposed upon the Party making such statement or disclosure. The Parties agree to keep in confidence and not disclose to others all knowledge, information and data furnished by either Party regardless of its form relating to or developed in connection with any actual or proposed business activities or affairs of each Party and/or their respective clients and which is either expressly designated as confidential or should reasonably be regarded as such in view of its nature.
- The Parties agree to protect any information, data or document received from the other using at least a reasonable degree of care and with the same standard of care and procedures used by themselves to protect their own information, data or document of similar importance at all times..
- The receiving Party shall not be liable for disclosure or use of any confidential information: –
- if the same is in or enters in the public domain with or without any acts and/or omissions of the receiving Party;
- relating to any statement or disclosure which may be required under law, or by any statutory and/ or any Regulatory Authority;
- which is known (without restriction of disclosure) to such Party at the time of receiving such information, as evidenced by documentation then rightfully in the possession of such Party; or
- which is rightfully furnished to such Party by a third Party without restriction by that third Party on disclosure.
- This clause shall survive even after the termination of this Agreement and shall continue to be binding on the Parties.
- LIABILITIES AND INDEMNITIES
- The LLP shall provide the required support to clarify, resolve and correct all queries reasonably raised by LegalPay.
- The Parties hereby agree to keep each other indemnified and hold each other harmless from and against any action, proceedings, claims, liabilities, penalties, demands, costs and expenses (“Losses”), directly suffered due to a breach or non-performance of any of the terms/ conditions/ warranties/ representations/ covenants by the Parties respectively under this Agreement or due to the negligence or other wilful misconduct or fraud of the Parties or of their employees or agents.
- LegalPay expressly excludes its liability for consequential loss or damage or loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings which may arise out of the services provided by LegalPay.
- The Liability of LegalPay in any circumstances whatsoever shall not exceed Services Charges received by it as per terms of this Agreement.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Neither Party shall be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues. Each Party shall promptly inform the other of the existence of a Force Majeure Event and shall consult together to find a mutually acceptable solution. The Party affected by Force Majeure shall continue to perform those obligations under this Agreement which are not affected by the Force Majeure event and shall take such steps as are reasonably necessary to remove the causes resulting in Force Majeure and to mitigate the effect thereof. As soon as the cause of Force Majeure have been removed, the Party whose liability to perform its obligation has been affected shall notify the other Party the actual delay occurred in such affected activity.
- “Force Majeure Event” means an event arising due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Party in question, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system (including internet), breach or virus in the processes or payment mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, pandemics and epidemics, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption codes.
- This Agreement shall be effective for a continuous period commencing from the date of execution of this Agreement unless terminated by either Party in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The Parties may review the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time by mutual consent.
- This Agreement shall terminate forthwith:
- In the event that both the Parties after mutual consent have given the same in writing;
- In the event that either of the Parties becomes insolvent/bankrupt, files a petition for, or has a petition for, insolvency/winding up filed against it and has a receiver or administrator/insolvency professional appointed over any of its assets;
- Each Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement forthwith, by giving notice in writing to the other, if the other Party engages in fraud or other illegal activities or if the other commits a material breach of this Agreement and fails to remedy such breach (if capable of remedy) within ten Business Days of being requested to do so;
- by LLP, upon which breach by LegalPay of its obligations hereunder that has not been rectified by LegalPay to the reasonable satisfaction of LLP within 1 (one) month of LLP informing LegalPay of such breach, without further reference or notice to the LegalPay and without any liability, except as may have already arisen as of the date of termination;
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, both the Parties reserve the right to terminate this Agreement by giving 30 days prior written notice, without assigning any reason.
- In the event that this Agreement is terminated for any reason whatsoever, each Party shall within such reasonable time as may be mutually agreed to by both the Parties, hand over to the other the possession of all documents, materials and any other property belonging to the other that may be in the possession of the Party or any of its employees, agents or individuals assigned to perform the services under this Agreement. Both Parties shall forthwith cease to represent the other’s services in any manner and for any reason whatsoever.
- Provisions of this Agreement which by their nature are intended to continue to apply after termination of this Agreement shall continue to apply notwithstanding termination of this Agreement.
- Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, LegalPay shall be entitled to receive all such fees (Case Management and Diligence Fees and Success Fee) as is payable to LegalPay in respect of Services provided by LegalPay to the LLP upto the termination of this Agreement.
- All notices required or permitted to be given under this Agreement by the Parties are to be addressed to the Party at the address shown below, unless a Party has notified the other Party in writing of any change in its address.
- For LegalPay Technology Private Limited
___________________________ (Designated Person)
_______________________________ (Phone Number)
_______________________________________ (email id)
- For LLP
___________________________ (Designated Person)
_______________________________ (Phone Number)
- Any such notice may be hand delivered to an authorized representative of the Party to which the notice is given, or may be mailed or emailed or couriered. A notice given by mail or email will be considered to have been given on the date it is mailed if mailed by registered or certified mail, return receipt, requested, postage prepaid or emailed, as the case may be.
- This Agreement has been entered into by the Parties on a non-exclusive basis. Accordingly, both LegalPay and the LLP shall be entitled to enter into similar or other agreements with any other third Party or entity in respect of any services contemplated under this Agreement.
- SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS
- The provisions of this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns, subject to applicable laws. Nothing in this Agreement, either express or implied is intended to release the Parties from liability and responsibility with respect to their rights and obligations hereunder.
- The Parties shall not assign this Agreement and/or any rights, benefits and/or obligations hereunder without the written consent of the other Party. Assignment shall not be withheld unreasonably by a Party, however no assignment shall be valid without the consent of the other Party, subject to applicable laws. Either Party shall notify, as soon as practicable, the other Party in writing of any such assignment in favour of Third Party.
- No amendment of this Agreement, and no waiver of any term hereof, shall be valid and binding unless made in writing and signed, in the case of an amendment, by each of the Parties, or, in the case of a waiver, by the Party against whom the waiver is to be effective.
- LAW AND DISPUTES
- In the event of disputes, differences, claims and issues between the Parties arising out of this Agreement or in any way relating hereto or to any provision hereof or the construction or interpretation thereof, the Parties shall refer such disputes to the Sole Arbitrator. The arbitration shall be subject to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as may be amended from time to time). Delhi International Arbitration Centre will appoint the Sole Arbitrator, who will conduct the arbitration in accordance with its rules then in force and applicable to the proceedings. The language to be used in the arbitration shall be English. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of India. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi. The award of the sole arbitrator will be final and conclusive and binding upon the Parties and non-appealable to the extent permitted by applicable law. The courts of Delhi shall have territorial jurisdiction.
- FURTHER ASSURANCES
- Each Party to this Agreement assures the other Party that it shall do everything as may be reasonably necessary to make this Agreement fully and legally effective, binding and enforceable as between the Parties hereto and as against third Parties and to give effect to the commercial intent hereof and as the other Party may reasonably request.
- NON-WAIVER OF REMEDIES
- No failure or delay by a Party in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any such failure or delay preclude the Party from further exercise thereof. The rights and remedies herein provided shall be cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement sets out the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior written understandings and negotiations, both written and oral, between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, if any. It is agreed that neither Party has entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any representation, inducement, promise, understanding, condition or warranty not set forth herein.
- This Agreement is subject to the restrictions, limitations, terms and conditions of all applicable governmental regulations, approvals and clearances. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement, it being intended that all rights and obligations of the Parties hereunder shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- THIRD PARTIES
- Neither this Agreement nor any provision hereof is intended to confer upon any Person other than the Parties to this Agreement any rights or remedies hereunder.
25.1 This Agreement shall be executed in two counterparts each of which shall be an original but such counterparts shall together constitute one and the same agreement.
IN WITNESS whereof this Agreement has been entered into by the Parties on the date appearing above as the date of this Agreement.
SIGNED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF LEGALPAY TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
NAME : _______________________
DESIGNATION : _______________________
SIGNATURE : ________________________
SIGNED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF LP CASE MANAGEMENT I LLP
NAME : ______________________
DESIGNATION : ______________________
SIGNATURE : ______________________
WITNESS : ________________________
WITNESS : ________________________
Scope of Services Limitations & Disclaimer
- The comments/reports/recommendations/opinions etc. made on a case are based on the information and facts available with LegalPay in relation to specific case.
- The Services provided are solely for the benefit of LLP and its Clients and is not to be relied upon by any other person or entity. Hence, if you wish to disclose copies of our work to any other person or entity, you must inform them that they may not rely upon any of our work for any purpose without our written consent.
- Our work is not binding on the Indian revenue/courts/tribunal/statutory authorities/ appellate authorities. There can therefore be no assurance that such authorities/courts will not take a position, contrary to our work.
- The discussions and interpretations set forth in our work are based on the existing statutory laws and regulations prevailing as on the date. If there is a change, including a change having a retrospective effect, in the statutory laws and regulations, the discussions and comments expressed in our work would necessarily have to be re-evaluated in light of such changes.
- The Services have been made on the basis of the facts of the case and other information as provided to LegalPay. LegalPay including its directors/ shareholders/ promoters/ employees/ agents/ consultants/ associates/ Approval Panel expressly disclaims any financial or other responsibility or obligation arising due to any action taken by any person on the basis of Services provided.
- In no circumstances, the Clients of LLP will make LegalPay responsible for any of the Services provided as per terms of the Agreement.